Hope you’re all doing fine and that your tennis or padel season is well underway.
Apologies for the delay in the update, we know it's been a long awaited one.
From our end, we’ve been working tirelessly to get you the tube as soon as possible.
The molds are now completely finalized and we are going to ship them back to France in the upcoming days.
Today, we have received some final samples that you can see below, we are really thrilled with the result, they look just like imagined and we can’t wait for you to get them. The are still some minor changes to be done related to the ink: the Bounce logo will be in full white, the two dots around "tennis or "padel" will be in orange. We are also still working with our Belgian supplier for the "click click" part and will be ready by end of June.
The planning for the next couple of weeks is quite straightforward:
- Ship the molds back to France (approx 2 weeks E2E)
- First tests on the injection machine in Nantes (1 week)
- Production of the first batches (1 to 2 weeks)
- Assembly and tests of the first batches (2 weeks)
- Shipping of the batches to our logistics partner in France (a few days)
- Start shipping the tubes to our backers
This brings us to end of June, beginning of July to start shipping the tubes. This means we have a bit of delay and hope that this transparency will help you understand why.
What is certain is that you’ll be the best equipped in your club for the summer season 😍
Thanks again for all your support!
Antoine, Greg & Max